YOGA NAMASTACYEvents & Trainings
Upcoming Events & Trainings
50 Hour Yoga Training
WHEN: July 17th – July 21st, 2023
WHATE: The 50-hour Vinyasa Yoga Training teaches a method that balances precise instruction, detailed alignment, breath and fluid movement. Classes are carefully themed to deepen the students ’experience of yoga. A flow of sun salutations and postures are skillfully sequenced, and modifications and props are used to individualize the practice for each student. The program uniquely blends the eastern and western teachings of yoga with today’s most current and practical applications. The training is anchored in a deep understanding of the body and biomechanics and goes far beyond teaching poses alone.
While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is interactive and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills. The training is specifically designed to help you:
- Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Learn how to teach online and in person
- See and interpret how energy moves through the body
- Use props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
- Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
Whether your training is in person or online, it will be a fully interactive and dynamic experience.
If you sign up for Stacy’s training before 6/12 you receive a $200 discount!